With expert coaches, failure is not an option

When Monique Catoggio was at a soul-searching point in her life, she turned to a professional coach.

The experience was so positive she decided to learn how to coach herself and enrolled in a training program. “I brought my mother with me. The program was so good she decided to go through it, too,“ Catoggio said.

Now they are both certified coaches. Catoggio, who is director of advancement, alumni and corporate relations at Florida International University’s College of Business, uses her coaching skills when working with her FIU team. Her mother, Ellie Kane, an accomplished artist, has started a coaching practice and already has 10 clients.

“I’m coaching because of what it did for me — it changed me,“ said Kane, who was suffering from health issues at the time. “It is empowering, life altering.“

. . .

Read: “With expert coaches, failure is not an option,“ an article from the MiamiHerald.com.

Business Plan Challenge Related Articles