Our extraordinary faculty are the primary reason that the college’s reputation has soared in the past decade. We are proud to say that they:
- have outstanding academic credentials, many having received their PhDs from the world’s best business schools, and
- like our students, hail from virtually every continent.
Student education is enhanced by the experience our faculty gain in their work outside the university, including:
- serving as officers in international academic professional societies
- testifying as expert witnesses before the U.S. Congress and the courts
- sitting on the boards of public and non-profit organizations
- consulting to large multinational organizations as well as small businesses.
- Department of Finance
- Department of Global Leadership and Management
- Department of Information Systems and Business Analytics
- Department of International Business
- Department of Marketing and Logistics
- School of Accounting
- Tibor and Sheila Hollo School of Real Estate
Centers, Institutes & Labs