IMBA graduate launches eco-friendly online baby products store.

Diana Rodas-Marrink (IMBA ’03)
Owner
World Sources, the parent company for Best Baby Organics

“I’ve always had the entrepreneurial spirit,” said Diana Rodas-Marrink (IMBA ’03), owner of World Sources, the parent company of Best Baby Organics, an online store offering organic baby clothing and eco-friendly baby gear.

Best Baby Organics website“When I was expecting my first child, I discovered quickly that corporate America is not always the best fit for a new mom,” Rodas-Marrink said. “I wanted to change that . . . so I started my own company, which is dedicated to bringing our customers the very best products for babies and children at affordable prices.”

Rodas-Marrink believes the business education she received in the college helped make her the entrepreneur she is.

“In today’s business world, there are no boundaries,” she said. “My experience at the college exposed me to tremendous diversity and provided valuable experience in dealing with other cultures.”

She credits the frequent use of case studies in her coursework for giving her the tools she needed “to deal with real-world circumstances.”

Running one company is not enough for Rodas-Marrink. She also handles the business management side of her husband’s logistics consulting firm.

Her advice to those dreaming of starting resonates with her passion for entrepreneurship: “Follow your heart. Don’t wait. And don’t give up.”