High-level delegations from Chinese university and FIU meet.

A five-person presidential delegation from the College of Business’s Dual Degree partner Shandong University of Finance and Economics (SUFE) met with high-ranking officials from Florida International University (FIU) during an October visit. David R. Klock, dean of the business school, and FIU President Mark B. Rosenberg were among FIU’s representatives. FIU’s Office of International Affairs and Projects organized the SUFE visit to the college.

Shandong University of Finance and Economics (SUFE) graduates, presidential delegates from SUFE and FIU representatives

Fourteen graduates of SUFE are Dual Degree students in the college. Ten are pursuing a Master of International Business (MIB), while four are in the Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program. The students had the opportunity to meet with the contingent, which included SUFE’s president, three deans and an associate dean.

Both Dean Klock and President Rosenberg are interested in strengthening FIU’s ties to universities in China. Dean Klock plans to visit China early next year to meet with the college’s existing Dual Degree partners.