- Tony Argiz (BBA ’74) CEO and managing partner of Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra, LLP, was named as a “heavy hitter in finance” by the South Florida Business Journal.
- Ileana Nieto (BACC ’86) was named vice president of compliance at BankUnited Financial Corp., the parent company of BankUnited FSB.
- Marta Alfonso (MBA ’88) has been named partner at Rachlin Cohen & Holtz in the firm’s litigation support services area.
- Angel Medina, Jr. (BBA ’92), president of Regions Bank, was presented with The March of Dime’s “Humanitarian of the Year” Award for his personal involvement and commitment to making a difference in our community. Medina chairs the college’s Dean’s Council.
- Darren D. Lynn (EMBA ’03) and wife Cynthia gave birth to a health baby boy, Dean Todd Lynn, born December 30, 2005.