FIU College of Business’ Real Estate Alumni Affinity Council (REAAC) explored the current and future landscape of Miami-Dade’s public transportation system during its Miami Transit & Development Outlook roundtable. The event was held January 29 at the Rusty Pelican in Key Biscayne and drew 110 participants.
The panelists were:
- Benjamin de la Peña– director of community and national strategy at the Knight Foundation
- Albert Hernandez – assistant director for the Division of Engineering, Planning and Development at Miami-Dade Transit
- Oscar Rodriguez – senior vice president of development at Newgard Development, the builder of BrickellHouse
- Javier Fernandez – land development & zoning shareholder at Stearns Weaver Miller
- Andrew Frey – development manager at CC Residential
REACC provides networking opportunities for real estate professionals, including FIU alumni and supporters.