Graduate student honored by magazine.

Joycelyn M. Lee, a student in the Corporate MBA program in the College of Business at Florida International University (FIU), has been named one of South Florida’s “25 Most Influential & Prominent Black Women in Business for 2012” by Legacy magazine.

An associate research scientist at the John P. Hussman Institute for Human Genomics at the University of Miami, she specializes in autism spectrum disorders, developmental disorders, program evaluation, psychological assessment and school consultations.

Dexter A. Bridgeman, Legacy magazine publisher and founder, with Joycelyn M. Lee

Lee holds a master’s degree and PhD in clinical psychology from the University of Alabama and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Miami in psychology

She accepted her award at a reception hosted by television news anchor Jawan Strader.