The College of Business has established its inaugural Chapman MBA Advisory Board, naming 23 South Florida businesses leaders to two-year terms. Many of the board members are alumni of FIU’s Chapman MBA.
“We are proud of the regional, national and international leaders who have stepped forward to serve on our first Chapman MBA Advisory Board,” said College of Business Acting Dean Jose Aldrich. “They share a spirit of innovation and excellence, have a strong interest in the community and in higher education, and are committed to having a positive impact on our graduate students.”
The Advisory Board will promote collaborations between the business community and FIU’s MBA programs as well as increase awareness of the College’s educational programs.
Additionally, members will share guidance and insights on issues of importance to the MBA experience, and will work with program faculty and leaders to ensure that College of Business graduates are prepared to assume managerial roles.
The inaugural Chapman MBA Advisory Board members are:
- Diana Anderson, Senior Director, Human Resources, CSS Ryder System, Inc.
- Anne Bousquet (EMBA’16), President and Partner, Domaine Bousquet Winery
- Ben Branch (PMBA ’14), Senior Project Manager, Liberty Property Trust
- Laura Cherney (EMBA ’11), Senior Ecologist, AECOM
- Dennis Coral (PMBA ’12), Vice President and Private Financial Advisor, SunTrust Bank
- Camille Cox (EMBA ’16), Vice President of Sales, Laurent-Perrier
- Andres Dominguez (PMBA ’10), President and Co-Founder, Natural Sins
- John Farias (EMBA ’16), Branch Manager, DHI Mortgage
- Tarkan Kocoglu (EMBA ’15), Senior Director, Integrated Technical Marketing, Citrix Systems Inc.
- Peter Koltis (BBA ’88), Florida Business Consulting Lead, Alvarez & Marsal
- Jaime Machado, (EMBA ’10), Field Services Country Manager, LATAM and the Caribbean, Apple
- Andrew Manton-Zamora (EMBA ’06), Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer, ERPR3™ – Cloud Enterprise Solutions
- Lisa McGill (EMBA ’14), President and CEO, Executive One Consulting Solutions
- Juan Molina (EMBA ’14), Director, Business Development & Chief Evangelist, CareCloud
- Edgardo Pappacena, Senior Partner, Price Waterhouse Coopers, LLP
- Herb Payan (PMBA ’12), Senior Vice President, Digital Business, Sony Music Entertainment
- William Putnam (EMBA ’16) Executive Vice President, Macmillan Oil Company
- Michael Richardson (EMBA ’02), Vice President, Wholesale Planning, Perry Ellis International
- Tom Rothrock, Vice President, Internal Audit, Mastec, Inc.
- Tim Sanchez, Manager of Talent Acquisition and Human Resources, KLX Aerospace Solutions
- Jose Schwank (EMBA ’14), Director of Operations, Private Equity
- Bianca Veloso (EMBA ’15), Senior Partner Operations Manager, LATAM, Microsoft
- Janet Wincko, Vice President, Human Resources, City Furniture
In addition to the 23 board members, the board will be joined by Walfried Lassar, Associate Dean for the Alvah H. Chapman, Jr., Graduate School of Business and Angel Burgos, Executive Director of the MBA & MIB Programs.